Collection will occur once a week on Thursdays. Put your cans out the night before. Bulk items like furniture, mattresses, etc. are picked up Thursdays. White goods (washer, dryers, etc.) need to be scheduled by calling J.P. Mascaro & Sons. Items that contain freon must have freon removed with certified sticker.
Collection will change to EVERY WEEK on Thursdays. Single Stream Recycling—All of the recyclables are commingled, so that you do not need to separate the items.
- Aluminum food and beverage containers
- Glass food and beverage containers (brown, clear, or green)
- Ferrous (Iron) cans
- PET plastic containers with the symbol #1 with screw tops only, without caps
- HDPE natural plastic containers with the symbol #2 narrow neck containers only (milk and water bottles
- HDPE pigmented plastic containers with the symbol #2—narrow neck containers only, without caps (detergent, shampoo bottles, etc.)
- Plastics with symbols #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 narrow and screw top containers
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Cereal boxes
- Telephone books
- Printer paper
- Copier paper
- Mail and all other office paper without wax liners
On holiday weeks, if pickup falls on or after the day of the holiday there is a 1 day delay.
E-Waste Alert! Disposal Ban
Solid waste disposal facilities in Pennsylvania are no longer allowed to accept covered devices such as televisions and computer devices including hard drives, monitors, keyboards, mice and printers or their components. You can take them to our drop off centers.
Drop Off Locations
795 Roble Road
Days & Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
1120 S. 25th Street
Days & Hours:
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
J. P. Mascaro & Sons Hours of Operation:
Mon. thru Fri. 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Sat. 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
anytime online: www.jpmascaro.com
This page last updated on: April 13, 2017 at 4:51pm