- It is unlawful for any person to permit any animal to run at large upon any public thoroughfare, upon any public ground, or to run at large on any private property, other than that of its owner.
- It is further unlawful to permit any animal on township park property.
- Owners are responsible for immediately removing and properly disposing of all animal excreta from any public property or any private property.
- Stray animals should be safely contained, if possible, until contacting the township for advice on animal pick-up or drop-off by the township’s designated organization.
- Please contact the Township Office for information concerning animal control services 610-264-1069.
This page last updated on: February 10, 2014 at 5:20pm